Careers at Sports Cycles Great People Wanted!
- Rockingham, NC 28379
Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Processing financing applications and handling sensitive customer information.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Job Type: Full-time
- Rockingham, NC 28379
Sport Cycles, one of the Southeast’s premier motorcycle, ATV, and UTV dealerships is currently seeking a qualified Service Writer / Technician to add to our service team. We are a factory authorized dealer for Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Polaris, Slingshot and Yamaha. We have built our reputation by providing high quality sales and service experiences for our customers. Our powersports technicians have multiple years of continuous employment and enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package. Prior experience and/or a powersports trade school education is desired.
This position is full time and will perform service writer duties with some time spent assisting hands on technicians.
Duties Include: Assisting service manager and service writer with their day to day duties. Acting as a liaison between our business and the customer, such as performing cost estimates for service and repair transactions. Filing warranty claims and provide insurance estimates. Must be able to load and unload units for customers, as well as perform pre-delivery walk through with customers and answer questions. Must have good communication skills and knowledge of record keeping and computer programs. Performing service, maintenance and repair tasks on a daily basis. Assisting other techs when required. Working knowledge of power-sports products and accessories is a must.
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Good Computer Skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Prior Service Writer and Technician Experience
- Valid Driver’s License with Motorcycle Endorsement
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
Compensation to be discussed during interview.
Service Department is open 6 days per week. Business Hours are 9-6 Monday and 9-1 on Saturday. Thank you for your interest.