Architect or Draftsman
The ideal candidate is a Licensed Architect or Draftsman.
Our firm specializes in both large and small projects, primarily commercial, and both new construction and renovations for a wide range of building types: multi-family, education, retail, religious, office buildings, and government and community focused projects.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate design and product of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Create project manuals and specifications
- Act as a liaison between our design professionals, contractors and clients
- Over-all project management of design
- Represent firm at PreBid, Bid or Construction meetings or as required
- Build and maintain favorable working relationships with clients, contractors and other team members
Qualified applicants must be proficient in the use of CAD programming. REVIT Experience is a plus.
Experience in Architecture is a plus, but not required in the case of recent college graduates.
If you are interested in possibly joining our team, please submit a cover letter and resume.