LUNCH & LEARN: Getting It All Done Time Management for Small Businesses
Lunch and Learn
If you are in a small business you know the reality: There never seems to be enough time. How do you get it all done and still have time for a life? The keys—believe it or not—are using time/people/stuff management skills that allow you to be flexible and meet “long-term” challenges while dealing with “right-this-minute” changes!
Some of the tips, tactics and strategies you’ll learn in “Getting It All Done: Time Management for Small Business Owners” are:
• How to create a workable strategy for handling each day
• Why time management is important to sales and marketing
• How to deal with time-wasters, time-hogs and difficult people
• Tips that give you time, energy and focus to get more done
• How simple technology tools can grow your business faster
• How do deal with everyday stress
• Why human resource issues can cost your business
You don’t have to feel overwhelmed. Getting It All Done will show you how to be more efficient and effective.
The presenter for “Getting It All Done: Time Management for Small Business Owners” is Mike Collins, author of The Perfect Workday Book. As the president of The Perfect Workday Company, Mike has been a small business owner for 30 years. He is one of the most frequently-featured business presenters in the Southeastern United States.